We were born for the palm oil farmer, with the power of Community

60% from the profit of Palm Trade Utility will be used to buyback the token in order to reduce the supply and increase Palm Trade Token’s value and the remaining 40% will be used to extend the Utility of Palm Trade Token

Presale Will Start In

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Smart Contract:
0x50e0E5EF461A865F14EcedaA4e1EFC16cDB2390f

About Palm Trade :

We are changing the face of palm oil industry, by creating a unique ecosystem

where real asset and crytocurrency meet to build a history.

PalmTrade Token is a hyper- deflationary token with massive potential to grow over time, as we inject the profits obtained from the palm oil investment, we buyback and then we burn, this way the price will increase and surge to new ATH levels. Unlike other tokens, PalmTrade does not need to rely on or fall back on new investors to keep generating profit and growth when farms are ready to operate.

PalmTrade approach is to facilitate rapid and healthy scalability due to the operations, that the mining farms will conduct 24/7 round clock when ready. By having a fixed supply and using the profits derived from mining processes, we will keep generating a mutual and beneficial value for both, the ecosystem and its Sustainability in the long run. Our vision is to make the record by growing price from $0.00072 to $1 at the end of 2022.

Audited by :

We have limited supply, only :

1.000.000.000

22%

Dex

32%

Presale

10%

Private Sale

1%

Giveaway & Airdrop

10%

Cross Chain

10%

Partnership

10%

Team / Management

5%

Staking Reward

We buy back and then we burn, this way the price will increase and surge to new ATH levels. Unlike other tokens, PalmTrade does not need to rely on or fall back on new investors to keep generating profit and growth when farms are ready to operate.

Perfect Tokenomics . Big Marketing . KYC Verified Developer . Limited Supply . Transparency . Buyback . Burn. Audit. Community

Burn.

PalmTrade liquidity will come from the mining farms, and purchased tokens are sent to the DEAD wallet.

Buyback.

Our buyback system consist of using our mining power profitability to give us the ability to keep on buying and burning.

Marketing.

It will be used in a proportional adequate way, we’ll make massive marketing promotion to every crypto community

Liquidity.

Liquidity and token burning system works the same way around, liquidity is injected through the profits obtained from the mining farms.

We are long terms project and our work based on real utility of palm plantation

We are not just pump and dump tokens.

Phase 1

Build Website
Contract Development
Social Media Account
Initial Promotion
Whitepaper
Contract Audit
Privatesale Community

Phase 2

Active Promotion
KYC Verification
Public Presale
Listing on PancakeSwap
Upgrade Website V2
Listing on CoinMarketCap

Phase 3

Staking

Active Promotion
Apply for listing on CEX
NFT Marketplace

Phase 4

Cross Chain to ETH
Big Promotion to ETH
Upgrade Website and Platform V3
Active Promotion

This magical concept will work, and this is revolutionary! This is the real point of blockchain technology. Not only for us as holders, but also for the community, means the small palm oil farmer.

Al. Sammy

CEO & Founder

Navigate.

Advertisers
Developer
Resource
Company
Connect

Privacy and TOS.

Advertisers Agreement
Acceptable Use Policy
Privacy Policy
Technology Privacy
Developer Agreement

Contact us in convenient way!

Email us
hello@palmtradetoken.io

Disclaimer:
Palmtrade Token has no affiliation with any other products of companies with that or similar to the name. Any content in this website does not and should not constitute any financial advice.
© Palmtrade Token 2022. All rights reserved.